Are you interested in touring ACCESS? Beth Rice, admissions coordinator, hosts weekly tours for interested parties Wednesdays at 9 a.m. Please contact Beth at 501-217-8600 to reserve a spot for the next tour.
ACCESS, located in Little Rock, Arkansas, serves many different children, from six-week-old infants to students age 21. The ACCESS infant program and ACCESS Preschool serve infants and toddlers with and without developmental delays and learning disabilities. ACCESS Academy, ACCESS Therapy and the ACCESS Evaluation and Resource Center serve students and children with ADD/ADHD, apraxia, autism, developmental delays, Down Syndrome, dyslexia, feeding disorders, hearing impairments, intellectual disabilities, language delays, learning disabilities, reading disorders, sensory integration disorder and written expression disorders. Download our brochure here! Did you know? ACCESS was recently honored with gold awards for Favorite Special Needs Services, Tutoring Services, Private Elementary School and Childcare Facility and took home the silver award for Favorite Family-Friendly Employer in the 2012 Little Rock Family Favorites awards. The organization was named Best Daycare, Best Aftercare and Best Special Needs Services in the 2011 Savvy Kids Awards.
Children are referred to ACCESS Evaluation and Resource Center for many different reasons. These may include but are not restricted to suspected dyslexia, reading disorders, spelling problems, inability to decode, handwriting problems, language problems, visual motor/processing problems and clumsiness.
Many students seen in the Evaluation and Resource Center also come with not only educational difficulties but with other concerns. These may include but are not limited to ADHD, ADD, anxiety, depression, test anxiety, slow processing and other complaints that fall outside of the typical emotional health domain.
Please contact Beth Rice, admissions coordinator, at 501-217-8600 concerning:
- Infant and Preschool placement beginning at six weeks for babies and toddlers with and without disabilities, including premature babies
- Academy placement for kindergarten through high school students with disabilities
- Pediatric occupational, physical and speech evaluations (developmental evaluations) and therapy
- Psychological evaluations (autism tests, ADD/ADHD tests, etc.) and therapy
- Psycho-educational evaluations (cognitive testing)
- Technology, software and equipment consultations
- Tutoring (certified in The DuBard Association Method® and Orton Gillingham)
- Interactive Metronome